Sunday, February 13, 2011

Verizon Wireless aiding stalkers in NJ and across the United States

Verizon Wireless boasts the largest nationwide network and recently the reach of the network took a startling turn when 8 months after the third party stalker committed suicide, someone began tracking me through the GPS locator in my Blackberry.  The response from Verizon Wireless "We are sorry for your inconvenience".  Hey VW - you are violating my privacy and putting my life in jeopardy.  There are websites out there that enable a stalker to put a cell phone number into the locator and via a satellite, the stalker can find your location within 100 feet of your phone.  Verizon is aiding and abetting the stalker by selling me a phone with the GPS tracker switched to the ON position.

No comments: